<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
Fazari
Shafienas
Fatima
Kassim
Diyanah
Haikal
Visha
YuanXin
Eileen
Elly
Syuhada
Xavier
Zhi Wei
Gavin
Joel
Jake
Huda
Lyana

Got Milk?

A Day Of Reunion.
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today was my house-warming. I was a little nervous when people did not stream in when it was already 4. Apparently, I misconstrued. It WAS supposed to be after 4. I thought it was after 1. Stupid.

Anyway, I got to meet up with the ATTP crew. Well, it was only half of the whole strength. But nonetheless it felt good to see their smiles again. I missed them a whole lot, especially since we met up many months back. We were busy, and some had other obligations, but we are still strong. WI don't think anything can sever our ties. It's thinker than any red thread. Our acting skills are WAY better than the cast of Red Thread. We are simply better. Nuff Said.

My maternal grandmother had her own reunion. She met her brother, whom she had not seen for more than 30 years. Singapore really is small. Forget the world, but Singapore really lives up to its size. She was weeping her eyes and heart and gizzards out when she saw him. Kinda sad. But I'm happy for her. She's so adorable.

Playing host to people is a really new experience for me. It's just hard to make people feel welcomed and warm. I'm hot, but that's besides the point. I think I've grown up a LITTLE bit today.

It's also sad that we are coming to an end of our J2H2 Biology syllabus. It has been a very wild ride, and a very enjoyable one too. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the tutors (Mr N, Mr Q, Ms P, Mrs J - If you guy ever made it to this page) for their hard work and high level of tolerance for our nonsense.

Well, off to sleep now.

Eat dung and shit food,
Hunni.

P.S. I love ATTP people. <3