<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

Distraught.
Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm distraught. I'm disappointed. I'm dejected. Well, you guys get it. I'm not happy one bit. Why? Because I got a fucking B for my PW. I was having a maelstrom of emotions in school just now, refusing to believe that I have a freaking B imprinted on my A level certificate. All my hopes and dreams are 1/6 crushed. After hearing that I got a B, I quickly shifted gears, and turned into an "emo kid." People who know me very well Would say that I'm not at all "Emo". That side of me comes out only during horrible occasions.

Thankfully, I texted Shafienas, and she was trying VERY hard to console me, trying to lift my spirits high again. It worked, but I'm still feeling useless and miserable. I may sound very whiney right now, ranting about my failure like a ten year old boy. Give me come space alright? Let me breathe.

Moving On.

This evening when i was on my way home, I came to realize that there are many Singaporeans who like to smack the bus seats before they sit on them. I seriously don't get the rationale. And it differs between the ethnic groups too. Through almost one year of thorough observation, I realize that chinese aunties are the noes who slap the seats before they sat on them, whereas the Indians would take their saris or bags and slide it over the seat. Is this a way to ward off bad luck? Or is it just a hygiene-habit thing? Someone please enlighten me.

Moving On.

American Idol. Scott aka Frankenstein joins the castoffs. The top 6[-7?] idol hopefuls are really good, and seeing one of them leave every week is just too painful to watch. I realize that the contestants are becoming more and more rebellious. They seem to be talking back to the Judges every time they are commented on. I mean, what's up with that? Is there some kind of obligation that the Idols are tied to that I don't know about? I need to do my research.

Well, I've got nothing left to spill.
I just hope that this B will be a sacrifice for the As yet to come.

Truly,
Hunni.

Labels: