<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
Fazari
Shafienas
Fatima
Kassim
Diyanah
Haikal
Visha
YuanXin
Eileen
Elly
Syuhada
Xavier
Zhi Wei
Gavin
Joel
Jake
Huda
Lyana

Got Milk?

Bing Bang BOOM!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009





















In retrospect, Block test has been nothing but a total disaster. It started of in a VERY bad way, with GP ruining my mood to excel. Literature brought lighthearted humour, which was rudely interrupted by doom and gloom. Math? It was a trainwreck-on-the-foot-of-mount-fuji-with-the-destruction-of-pretty-flora-and-fauna. I mean, come on. I studied my ass off, and already in the first question i left blanks. I am so screwed. I still have to mug for Chemistry and Biology for these two coming days, and even with the end of block test, my happiness will be shortlived. I've still got Midyears and Prelims, and the troublesome A levels. Not to mention my NS health screening on the 7th of april. Crayyyzee!!!

Preceding this week is another full 3 weeks of pure terror with GPA on the top of the agenda. Ticket sales are down, and I still haven't rehearsed the script with my fellow J1 Emcee. I think it's going to suck, big time. Period.

Wish me luck for subsequent papers! Bye!

Truly,
Hunni.