<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
Fazari
Shafienas
Fatima
Kassim
Diyanah
Haikal
Visha
YuanXin
Eileen
Elly
Syuhada
Xavier
Zhi Wei
Gavin
Joel
Jake
Huda
Lyana

Got Milk?

Ignorance is Bliss. But Not Always...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Board of Directors from ATTProductions went out today.
Well, technically it was Me, Dee, Nas, Faz amd Eikel.
Dee wanted to go buy some clothes and stuff at peninsular,
And so she asked Nas to come with her.
Then somehow everyone got involved.
I was watching Rachel Ray when eikel smsed me.
I was in no mood to go out today, honestly.
I even asked myself in the mirror when i was dressed up and ready to go.
I stood in front of the mirror, looked at my own reflection in the eye, and asked, "Do you really wanna go out today?"
And then the other part of me said, " Of course you do. It's not like you'll have anything to do if you stayed at home, right?"
So out i went, to bedok mrt.
But wadevs.

So i was late today; I was busy doing some religious stuff.
They planned to meet at 2, and i left home at 1 30.
I was in the bus at 140, and was at the mrt station at 2.
Cuh-Ray-Zee
So they told me that they'll go get their stuff first, and then i smsed eikel to see where he was.
Surprisingly, He was still at home.
-_-
So i arrived at City Hall interchange, and then went out towards Raffles City.
I knew i was lost, and so i called Nas.
Faz picked up.
I think.
I forgot.
Anyway, they led me to Peninsular area, and then Dee said they were in the building next to Funan.
So i thought that they were in Peninsular Plaza.
Stupid me went down to the basement, only to find myself as lost as Bo peep's sheep.
I called Nas again, and this time all three of them were telling me how to get to the place they were at.
I took the lift down to B1, only to find myself trapped between the backdoors of the nearby restaurants.
So, pulling a straight face, i puffed my chest and went out the the Peninsular Plaza,
and to my amazement, i saw Peninsular SHOPPING CENTRE.
It looked super familiar, since i went there only twice to get my prom stuff, and with my dad to get some stuff.
I finally realised that i was in the wrong building the whole time,
and cursed my stupidity.
They don't actually tell you that there are 2 PENINSULAR places.
I hate that place, even though they have ultra cheap shoes there.

Moving on,
I met up with the other 3, and we settled in for lunch.
I had Extra spicy seafood fried rice,
Dee had something called Mui Fun
and Nas and Faz shared spicy kampong fried rice.
Hmm, intimate?
Not!
haha.

Faz got an sms/call from eikel saying that he was on the bus and will be arriving in 30 mins.
So we took our time to savour the meal, and chatted.
I seriously wasn't in the mood to have fun,
But once you go out with the ATTProduction B.O.D,
You'll have to change your mind.
So, we chatted and then left to meet eikel, and then we were off to the esplanade.
But before that, we were at some memorial place with the words OUR GLORIOUS DEAD
Freaky, but we camwhored there. We also waved to alot of tourists who were touring in buses.
Pictures will be uploaded soon.

So, we went to esplanade after that,
sat at the rooftop,
almost had a fight with some shitty sec sch kids,
and nas almost wanted to slap the cleaner/uncle's face.
I dun blame her. He called her fat!
Such an asshole.
Anyway,
we went off to marina square later on since eikel hadn't had lunch.
So we camwhored in KFC,
and gosisiped.
Then we went to Giordano since i wanted to get some polos.
But they don't have the colour i wanted.
So we headed on to city hall mrt.
Coincidentally, the basement of the mrt station has a Giordano outlet,
So i got my Polos,
which were on sale.
2 for $30.
I got a Buttercup and a Sunny orange Polo.
Then we went home.
Lazy.

That's all.

Oh wait!
Shafienas, being her GENIUS self,
asked me what's CHOO RAI ZI means?
I was like WAD?
She told me that it's in my blog.
Then faz was like IT'S KUH RAAYYYY ZEEEEEE!!! As in CRAZY!
Then Nas got all embarrassed, and I'm pretty sure this is not the first time she felt stupid.
She once tried to unlock my phone by sliding her finger across the screen.
She thought it was like iTouch.
Haiz.
Good thing she's pretty.
Otherwise...
I'm Just Sayin' Nas!
You know i luv you! hahaha.

Truly,
Hunni.

Labels: ,