<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

Historic Past.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't know why, but i just feel like posting this picture up.
It's taken when i was in K2.
The guy next to me is, or shall i say was, my best friend.
No, it's not fazari, but it's someone who goes by the name of Siraj.
I used to go over to his house to play games and what not,
And there was once when i stayed at his house from 10 am to 7 pm.
And i was 6 or 7 years old then.
Well, you guys can't possibly blame me.
I was too engrossed with all the fun.
And P.S. We didn't do anything hanky panky.It was just plain fun.
Kiddy fun, that is.

So this is me, in my embarrassingly over-embellished blue malay baju kurung with the tanjak(headgear).
It was Cuh Ray Zee.
I was the Emcee for the whole award ceremony, and i clinched the first prize for the whole cohort.
Sort of the best in the whole level sorta thing.
P.S. I'm so not tooting my own horn. I've got people to do that for me. haha.

So, here it is!
Yes, the one on the left is me. Horrendous piece of crap.

Truly,
Hunni. CD of ATTproductions

Labels: ,