<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
Fazari
Shafienas
Fatima
Kassim
Diyanah
Haikal
Visha
YuanXin
Eileen
Elly
Syuhada
Xavier
Zhi Wei
Gavin
Joel
Jake
Huda
Lyana

Got Milk?

End 2008, Come 2009.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In 2008, new school. new friends. old friends. hates. likes.

So the new year is ahead of us. Looking back at 2008, i feel that this was a year full of surprises, friendship and delightful experiences. Where do i even begin? This year, i have made alot of new friends, while not forgetting those who have been my friend for the past years. Being part of the Singapore workforce, then into a new school with a totally new environment and with lots of new and unfamiliar faces are just the tip of the iceberg. Then comes the reunion of loved ones, both family and friends. To be honest, in 2008 alone, I've been going out with the ATTPBOD countless times. And each time we meet up, I do not get tired of them. On to the classmates of 0802. In the beginning, they are the weirdest bunch of people I've ever met. I assumed that they would be the nerds or the muggers, as some would like to call it, but after afew weeks with them, i was proven otherwise.

This year, I have got my fair share of likes and hates. Let's begin with a lighter note. I liked my birthday this year, mainly because i got my present early. I like my new school, and my new friends. I like my teachers, as well as some of the non-teaching staffs. The latter had a coincidental "Hi" moment with me, and we've been very great "friends" ever since. I also took a new liking to a something very weird. It's something that if i told some of you guys, you'll say "Really?" or "And you are...?". So what is this new liking? It's photography. It's not camwhoring. They are two VERY different things. I liked it because i joined the school's photography team for a while. So, yeah. That's it, really. Nuff said about the LIKES.

Let's move on to the things i hate in 2008. Let's start with the obvious. I hate my family troubles. They are a pain in the bum. The troubles had affected me very adversely come the end of the 3rd term in school. It really affected my focus on my studies, as well as my relationship with my family. But it was just a phase. It passed, thankfully. Another thing i hate is my school's Drama team. The fact that i am the only guy in the whole god-forsaken CCA was just appaling. So i dropped out. Truthfully, i was afraid of what people might say if i were to be seen on stage with a bunch of girls. It'll be crazy. I hate some of my schoolmates, and i USED to hate some of my classmates. But somehow, we forged great friendship after the turbulent storm of hatred. I hate the food in my school, i hate the fact that some of my friends are retained, i hate the fat that some people are promoted, and i hate the fact that some people might be putting on a facade just for the sake of success. I personally hate the feeling of regret and longing to be with my old friends during the early part of the 1st semester. But i took many things into account, like the fact that i cannot get my ass out the that bloody school, to adapt and settle down. I also remembered Joel's words playing in my head, "You have to spread your wings!".
So kudos to Joel for that! I also hate Project Work. The arduous torturous gift from hell. Nuff said.

The risks i took in 2008 weren't that major. I took a risk when i attended my school's MLCS first meeting, after which i learnt to like that people and became a treasurer. I also took a huge risk when i chose to go to JC. I initially wanted to go to polytechnic, but after much consideration, i decided on JC. Another risk was when i opted Literature as my H1 subject. I was never good at literature in secondary school, and bearing in mind that i haven't been doing a single literature assignment for alsmot 2 years (after sec 2), I knew i was going to do miserably. But i tried my best, and after a whole lot of praying and hard work, i managed to scrape off with a D. So I'm happy with that. So, those were the only risks that i took for 2008.

So, what's new for 2009 you ask?
1) Polish up my mastery of English,
2) Take more responsibilities at home, and in school
3) Move in to my new home in April, and get my long awaited laptop (ATTPBOD &Crew are welcomed!)
4) My Own Room!
5) Lose more weight, And become fitter? (I hear laughs...)
6) Be alot less bitchier (Again, more laughs...)
7) Hardwork and attention are a must.
8) A LEVELS

As much as i have short term needs, I too have long term goals.
I intend to go to NUS, hopefully into the FASS faculty. I want to take Communication and New Media. It sounds crazy, for surely those with KI would be accepted first, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. My ambition of becoming a Creative Director will continue burning like the flames of hell. Ok, that was inappropriate.

Moving on,
With the new year coming in approximately 1.5 days time, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness for the things I've done you people have blamed me for. But surely there's some blame to share. Wow, it'll take some getting used to, to write 2009 instead of 2008. This was a year of love, fun and new beginnings. This wouldn't be the end of our life journey, for it is the prologue of the new book of life. I hope 2009 would be a very fruitful year for all, and remember, Don't change who you are, even for a second, because to me, each and everyone of you guys are perfect

So until next time/ year, this is Haniffa wishing you all a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Truly,
Haniffa.

New year. New beginnings. Old memories and friends forever in my heart.

Labels: