<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

I Bet My Bottim Dollar That You Haven't...
Friday, November 28, 2008

I bet my bottom dollar that you haven't heard of people telling you that boredom kills.
Sure you've heard of the expression, "Bored To Death".
But have you ever seen anyone dying of it?
I have.
Even as i'm typing this post, I'm beginning to rot.
I've always thought that my feet stinks, but my rotting body is rancid.
It's bad.
It's not BO, mind you.
I'm bored.
Going jogging everyday, reading 3 novels, losing weight, watching Ugly Betty, listening to Ugly Betty Podcast, eating, drinking, praying, internet, musicals, daydreaming, fantasizing all day long...
Whoa.
All these are useless against the Weapon of Mass Destruction that is Boredom.
Super crazy.
So, yeah.

Truly,
Hunni.

I Wrote The Ones In Blood...

Labels: