<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

Stressed Out
Friday, October 31, 2008

Fuck Fuck Fuck.
I hate it when there's family problem.
One is a stupid useless lump.
The other is an exaggerating piece of meat.
The other is a procrastinating little jerk.
The other is a hand-washing old fucking piece of turd.
The other is a stupid-smart-fucking waste of space, sorry excuse of a man.
The other is an old widow, who puts up a front that is so innocent, but in actual fact, she is a hypocritical bitch.

These are the family members of mine.
None are kids or young adult.
All of them are old people, who are really getting on my nerves.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fuck this shit.
Fuck everything that is happening.
Why is this happening?

WHY CAN'T YOU 2 JUST DIE AND LEAVE THE REST ALONE!???!?!
YOU TWO ARE A WASTE OF SPACE,
A HUGE LUMP OF USELESSNESS THAT GOD FORBIDS IN HEAVEN AND HELL.
FUCK YOU

God.
This is really shitty
SHIT BAGS!
It's not as if i've got nothing to handle in school.
I HATE THIS.
ARGH.

GOSSIPING WON'T HELP, WOMAN.
I'M SUPER MAD AT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.
TALKING TO OTHERS ABT SOMEONE ELSE WON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
ARGH....

AND YOU!
DON'T YOU THROW YOUR BITCH SASS AND ANGER AT ME!
I'MA BUST YOUR BITCHASS MOUTH.
YOU DON'T SASS ME, ASS.
I'M NOT GOING TO STAND UP TO THIS!!!
THIS LIFE SUCK LIKE SHIT.

I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT MY LIFE WAS PERFECT.
BUT GUESS WHAT HUNNI???
REALITY CHECK!
YOUR LIFE IS THE WORST!
COMPARED TO OTHERS'.
I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

EVERYDAY, I GO HOME TO HELL.
SO LONG AS SHE IS THERE,
I'M GOING TO FEEL LIKE I'M IN HELL!
FUCK THIS LIFE BITCH!

SO, TO WHOEVER READING THIS,
IF YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME,
OR THAT YOUR LIFE SUCK OR ANYTHING,
THINK AGAIN ASSHOLE.
YOU DON'T KNOW THE HELL I'M GOING THROUGH.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE FEELING OF HATRED AND ABHORRENCE.
FUCK THIS LIFE,
FUCK YOU.

And yeah,
THANKS, GOD.


Truly,
Hunni.

Labels: