<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
Fazari
Shafienas
Fatima
Kassim
Diyanah
Haikal
Visha
YuanXin
Eileen
Elly
Syuhada
Xavier
Zhi Wei
Gavin
Joel
Jake
Huda
Lyana

Got Milk?

Sexy, Suave, Sassy, Seventeen!
Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey!
Feel no difference being in a seventeen year old body.
Everything's still the same,
and nothing's changed.
Nothing, yet maybe.
Well,
I think I shall wait for the day i am 21, after which i will get admitted into a University,
and then i'm off to France with my parents and brother!
haha.
can't wait for that to happen.
Either that,
or I'm just gonna stay here for the rest of my life.

Flavour.
I'm still searching for my flavour.
I don't exactly know how i'm going to look for it,
But i know it will soon be revealed...
In time...
But for the time being,
I shall brood over the fact that i am flavour-less.

Addiction
Nowadays,
I'm addicted to Ugly Betty.
Yes.
The addiction is back, Bitches.
I have to watch it in the bus (on my phone),
At home, (Dl-ed)
and Youtube.

It just speaks to me, you know?
I has always spoken to me,
telling me that it's ok to be different.
Don't bother about what others has to say,
Because in the end,
It is us that matters.
Who cares about what others think?
They can tie their asses in a bundle,
and drag those saggy ass up and down their faces,
ONE
BY
ONE
BY
ONE



Phew...
THAT was a relief.
Finally got that thing off my chest.
Sigh,
Now i don't know what to do.
I'm super bored.
i'm gonna have to wait then.
Wait for something miraculous to happen
Something magical.


Truly,
Hunni.

Is catching starlights in your hands just a job? Is flying to enchanted lands just a job?

Labels: