<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

I'm Just Saying
Thursday, October 9, 2008

How cheap can people get?
Read STOMP lately?
There's been some scam hitting the nation.
Something about "Kidnapping Ransom" thing.
Oh my god lah.
If they are in desperate need of money, just beg like everyone else!
Don't have to make others heart beat like drums in a rock concert okay.
Cheap, Retarded and Stupid.
That's what scam artists are.
They should totally get their head checked or something.
It's really damaging.
For themselves and their victims.
GET A LIFE!
And a job for that matter.
Puh-Lease cheap assholes.
Seriously.
Go.
Get one.
Classified section of THE-STRAITS-TIMES (that's T.H.E. S.T.R.A.I.T.S. T.I.M.E.S.) would be a good place to start.
Stop wasting your time and letting the telephone company earn money.
YOU earn that money Mister!

Gosh!

That's all.
Puh-Lease Bitches!
Holla!

Truly,
Hunni.

I'm Just Saying.

Labels: