Promotional Shenanigans
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Well,
as expected, promos suck.
yes, with stupid papers out to kill students.
the school is really filtering the good ones from the bad.
it's really annoying.
Lets see why shall we?
General Paper:
What can i say?
The compre was better than the essay.
I did a very cliched topic;
" Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of studying abroad."
yes.
and obviously my points were cliched,
and the language was comparable to a primary school student's.
Comprehension was a little better i thought.
AQ was a good show for me since i had lots to write about,
and that it was in tandem with what i have always been thinking of about the youths in Singapore.
well, that's that.
Mathematics:
This paper sucked like shit.
Pardon the crude language,
but then it really sucked shit from the toilet bowl,
and spewed it all over my marks.
How can i forget that M.O.D. can begin from n=2 ???
gosh.
and the exam stress made me oversee the fact that x=ln x.
sheesh.
but differentiation, APGP and binomial theorem were ok.
of course. they are the easiest topics ever.
But truth be told,
I'm scared of failing math, again.
Chemistry:
HATE THIS HATE THIS HATE THIS.
that's my sentiments.
well what's there not to hate?
I freaking forgot the difference between ammonia and ammonium,
put H2 instead of a H+,
and a whole bunch of other stupid mistakes i could have done without.
It was sad that because of these mistakes,
i realised that i couldn't do most of the subsequent parts of the questions.
should i have been able to undo those mistakes,
i think the rest of the papers would have been an overall OKAY.
But what can i say?
I am a walking blob of uselessness.
Anyone up for uselessness?
I'm here.
Well,
with that,
i only have Malay(friday), Biologypapers 2 and 1 (Next monday and Next Next monday respectively) , Literature and Chemistry paper 1 (Both Next Next tuesday).
I will have to go head on for chemistry paper 1, in order to redeem myself for paper 2.
Horrifyingly afraid of the fact that my promos will make me end up spending a whopping 3 years in Nanyang.
Hello, hanifffa cannot be doing so you know!
He's got other things to do in life!
Haix...
Gonna brood over my imminent doom.
Drastically Melodramatic,
Hunni.
Some Things I Cannot Change, But Till I Try I'll Never Know
.