MaCavity.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Hey.
No, it's not cavity the tooth cavity. But it's the musical CATS MaCavity.
Never you mind.
School has been extremely arduous and exhausting lately.
Although I've been coming home relatively early these days, (about 5-6)
i haven't really gotten myself to sit down and lay books down in front of me.
The thought of just having to study already makes me sick.
With promos drawing nearer as each day ends,
The anticipation, the stress, the urgency and the fear of wasting another year intensifies.
Feelings aside, only one word can describe my unwanted-but-probable downfall.
LAZINESS
Books, my old friends.
Where have you been?
I've been looking all over for you.
As i flip through your pages, i see nothing but gibberish-nonsense.
I can't seem to comprehend the slightest things in you.
It's as though you're a girl.
But don't you worry.
I will try and understand you, satisfy your purpose of existence, and please your every needs.
Now back to the topic of friends.
My JC friends, (not msters), but MLCS.
they are VERY conservative.
Well in MY point of view at least.
they don't seem to crack the same jokes as i do.
Their jokes are rather "TAME" and more logical.
The jokes i crack with my Circle Of Friendship Crew are more extreme,
more adventurous.
We explore all the uncharted realms of joking,
and the results are satisfactory.
You speak to one another in this comfortable atmosphere,
without having to worry about what they think of you.
Unfortunately, this is not the case with Nanyang.
The "safe" atmosphere seem to have disappeared,
and I have to be careful of what i say.
Otherwise, It'll be too extreme for them to handle,
or they look at you as though you're a freak.
Every time i see them, the jokes they crack are a wee bit foreign to me,
for i've been exposed to such extreme and terminal ends of the vulgar spectrum.
I don't know if the friendship will last,
whether we will still contact each other after JC life,
or will we just move forward and forget the past.
It's heartbreaking, but whatever it is, I'll face it.
But the most important thing is that My CIRCLE OF FRIENDSHIP CREW will never be forgotten, and will never let me down.
OHANA: (n) Family, No one gets left behind or forgotten
E.g Faz,Naz,Kaz,Ema,Ain,Kel,Diy,Iqa and Me are one big OHANA.We love each other.
Lots Of Love, And Friends To Come,
Truly,
Hunni.