<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

Where For Art Thou Oh Holy Light?
Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh my fucking god.
I am officially Problem-Burdened.
I just hate this feeling,
One of not having a perfect family.
Maybe there isn't one in the world to begin with.
But mine's a little too much to handle.
No, it's not like some father-mother kinda problem.
It's a complex mixture of siblings, Grandmother and grandaunt problem.
I just wish that they would just go and move on with their own lives.
I want my sister to get married ASAP.
I want my grandmother and Grandaunt to be in good terms again.
Let's just leave it up till there.
Oh, yes.
Presently,
My sister lack MANNERS.
My parents lack INITIATIVE.
My brother lacks a BRAIN.
My Mum's mother( other Grandmother) lacks PATIENCE.
And I lack the CAPACITY TO ENDURE ALL THESE NONSENSE.

Many people in school say i look very jovial and problem free.
It's just because i leave my Domestic Problems at home,
and Academic problems in school.
They used to be able to stay where they are.
But as time goes by,
They seem to get out of control,
Getting more and more rebellious, more effervescent.
Containing it would be something futile.
Until these negative auras are eradicated,
I cannot go on living in peace.

Confiding in people seem stupid.
Listening to people sounds like a retarded thing to do.
I simply cannot take this any longer.
One more problem, just one more,
and I'll break down instantly.
I'm serious.

Looks like this is going to be a tough road to travel.
Rocky, Bumpy, Has its ups and downs.
OH GOD.

My head is in a turmoil.
Emotion runs wild,
Thoughts racing,
Hearts thumping.

Ugly Betty has been the only way out for me.
An avenue that leads to my fantasized dreams and ambitions.
It is where i can really forget about my problems.
Where is the light that i need,
To make it out of this dark times unscathed?
I need more strength, More love and definitely Less problems.

I warn you people,
My patience is really running low,
and If anyone wants to feel my wrath,
Then piss me off.
I warned you...


Insincerely Yours,
Haniffa Hasan.