<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33698312?origin\x3dhttp://hunni-ffa-things.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CreamFillings
Ello Gov'Ner!
WARNING This is MY blog. I'm the one with the final word in here.Virtual Dictatorship, much? Good.1word.Ironfist.HUNNI

ME!
MohamedHaniffa A person. No life. Closer To Death-> 27/10.Nuff Said.

BeepMe!
EMAIL verbal.dot.diarrhoea@hotmail.com

BLOG!
CREDITS
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

HISTORY
2006-09 2006-10 2006-11 2006-12 2007-02 2007-05 2007-06 2007-11 2007-12 2008-01 2008-02 2008-03 2008-04 2008-05 2008-06 2008-07 2008-08 2008-09 2008-10 2008-11 2008-12 2009-01 2009-02 2009-03 2009-04 2009-05 2009-06 2009-07 2009-08 2009-09 2009-12 2010-01 2010-02 2010-03 2010-10 2010-12 2011-01 2011-02 2011-03 2011-04

THE LIST! you on it yet?
♥Fazari
♥Shafienas
♥Fatima
♥Kassim
♥Diyanah
♥Haikal
♥Visha
♥YuanXin
♥Eileen
♥Elly
♥Syuhada
♥Xavier
♥Zhi Wei
♥Gavin
♥Joel
♥Jake
♥Huda
♥Lyana
♥

Got Milk?

Crashed & Crushed!
Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's very sad to know that your precious one has just went away.
Off to a better place, some say.
The sadness is unbearable,
And the slightest thought of having to go on with life without your precious one,
That's very hard.

Who am i talking about?
It's not a who, per se.
Rather, it's a "what".

My computer.
It crashed yesterday.
I was extremely worried since i have got no other alternative to check my workbin and schedules on Litespeed.
But thank god, i revived it with the recovery CD,
and it worked for a while, after which it went dead again.
So, i installed a new windows XP, Home Edition into the system.
Big Mistake.
All my files and folders and pictures of my beloved friends have been eradicated from the system, and i didn't save them somewhere else.
Its all...gone.
Sad.

But hey,
i can always get them from my friends again.
So i don't see a reason why i have to post this nonsense here and now.

Like what!!!!
I've got nothing better to do.
Sorry.
hhahaha

It has been extremely hectic this past week.
There's alot of catching up to do,
especially in chemistry since the lecturers are not going to repeat the lectures again.
It sucks.
And there's Bio test and Chemistry test comnig up on week 3 and 4 respectively.








It's bad.
I miss munirah and chengc chong.
i'm Muni-CC-sick.
i want their entertainment.
i want their presence.
i want to have them by my side always.
their laughter and humour will keep me going for sure.
God.
Did i make the right choice?
I'm confused.
Did i flock with the right feathers?
Or was i blinded by the reality that tuns out to be a mere facade?
I'm sorry if this is hurting anybody in any way,
but this is what i feel deep down inside.
You guys may hate me, not talk to me, i don't care.
i couldn't care anymore.
No.
I couldn't care less.
I'm so sorry you guys.
I'll miss you guys.

To tell you the truth,
i always imagine what it would be like to have you guys by my side in school.
As in, what you guys would say or do.
of course, this only happens when i'm feeling lonely in the school.



i'll sign off for now.
goodbye.